Busy Busy Busy!!!It’s has been so long since I last updated my blog… my last entry was during chinese new year and it was more than a month ago… and some of u are already saying that spider webs are growing here in my blog…
well it’s all becos I’m busy with my work lor… had to take my exams then everyday still got to do the covernotes… totally no time for my own things at all… even all my shows I also have to put them on hold… finally got a very short time for myself yet I have to prepare things for the company trip… basically 1 day 24 hrs is really really not enough for me at all… and everyday passes so fast… it was so fast that I got no time to catch my breath… hopefully things will settle down after I come back from the company trip bah… although I can expect more work and covernotes after I come back but should be able to manage bah…
but anyway maybe I may switch jobs soon also bah… depending on how the company treat me also… details some of u may have heard from me but everything will put on hold first bah… anyway I still got to retake the paper that I failed in my last attempt… wait till I get the cert then I’ll decide bah… anyway I’ll be taking the paper again on the 27th…
and I finally got my ipod shuffle!!! has been wanting to change my mp3 player and finally I got to change it to the ipod shuffle… has been playing with it and transferred my favourite songs inside… and it’s so small that I like it so much…
and finally I’ll be flying this fri afternoon… and will only come back on the 16th evening… and there’s already quite a list of things to buy liao… haiz… I thought I was supposed to enjoy the company trip?? how come there’s so many things to buy back?? anyway I’ll just try to enjoy bah…
Quote to share:
“The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.”