<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15674294?origin\x3dhttp://irinui.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, July 15

To Trust or Not To??


Isn't she just so cute?? Cutie pie!!!

Well it has been so long since I last updated again… Bo bien still busy with all the hell I had at work… And for all my readers info I’ve officially tendered my resignation!! Some of u may be shocked but some of u will know the reasons behind all these… And I’m too lazy to write here… My last day will be on 3 aug and I’ll start my new job on the 6 aug… In other words, no time to rest again… but anyway I should be already used to it liao bah… Hopefully with this change I can start afresh in multimedia bah… Cos my new job is mostly multimedia… Finally a job related to what I’ve studied… Hopefully I can do well bah…

Well another issue is I realized just how fake some ppl can be recently… Maybe the trust I had in them was wrong??? They actually can tell me a set of words in front of me and say another set behind me… To think that I trusted them totally… Haiz so disappointed… But anyway I now just want to get over all the business I had with them and keep a clear line between them and me…

And the last issue is today I finally went to open an account with shimin to take out btt… Really is finally lor… after so long… and we wanted to take it on sat one but too bad there was no slot on sat liao so we booked fri one 1st… when there’s sat available then we change again… hopefully we can pass it… Best wishes to us bah…

Quote to share:
“The only way to make a man trustworthy is to trust him.”

~ { 4:58 pm }
remembering the days when u were by my side