<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15674294?origin\x3dhttp://irinui.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, December 5

Superwomen??

Finally I’m back here to blog after 6 months since Jun… Has been very busy with work for the past 6 months to the extent that I feel so exhausted… So many school events to do… Basically went through the 2 BIG events in school… First is the COE in Aug… Then it’s the 55th Anniversary Concert cum Dinner in Nov… COE wasn’t that bad… Basically the workload was spread evenly between me and Rozi… Although we did faced some problems due to the stupid and unprofessional ppl… One of them is an unrefined principal from a certain school who attempted to act like an IT expert even though his IT level is so low to the extent that students can do better than him… The other one is a certain HOD who likes to fawn on those that are in higher position agreeing on their statements although those are not the facts… Come on… What is the world becoming like?? We are paying tax to give this kind of ppl their pay monthly… And Rozi resigned as her application to NIE was approved… And I was hoping to see some light with the new gal... And guess what?? It’s a worst nightmare for me… The new gal was the worst kind I’ve ever seen… Never see this kind of person before… During the first week she came she can bypass me and even our RO Mr Ang and go straight to P to request for a new PC… And she still can twist her words and say that the P was the one who said that will give her a new PC… Anyway a lot happened along the way… AND I SERIOUSLY CANNOT WORK WITH HER… For the 55th Anniversary Concert cum Dinner she was supposed to do a video with the Chinese Dept… And guess what?? After one month she only did the 3 frames that the Chinese Dept asked her to do when they first started… And it’s already OCT!!! So they all decided to get me to do it instead… And I only got 3 weeks to do it so I really got no choice but to ask Shimin for help… Cos I really don’t know how to use Premiere Pro at all… And at the same time all teachers come to me for everything… So my workload was really extremely extremely a lot… To the extent that I already feel that I really work like a superwomen liao… So I was really exhausted during this period of time… Anyway now it’s already all over… And I’m clearing my leave from tml onwards…

And a good news to share with everyone… Next year I’ll be going back to HQ to be a Software Engineer!!! Finally it’s a programming job for me… And Garett already starting to headache liao... Cos he now got to find replacement for me liao... He got to find someone that know PHP which is like so hard to find... Anyway this one I'll leave it to him to headache bah...

And one more update is that I'm taking my TP in Mar 2009... Whish me luck bah!!

Once again a quote to share...
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."

~ { 10:23 pm }
remembering the days when u were by my side