<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15674294?origin\x3dhttp://irinui.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, September 27

Birthday Celebration @ Waraku...

Hiya ppl here I come to update again… recently seems to have a lot of updates… mainly becos I’ve finished the survey programming and now I got nothing much to do… that’s y still got the time to change my blogskin… recently just celebrated step’s birthday at waraku pasta restaurant… the food there is so marvelous… mainly becos I like pasta a lot… anyway at first me and min we lied to step at the beginning… telling her that sat is just gathering session and sun is to celebrate her birthday… well that’s quite bad of us… letting her have the impression of taking up all her time and don’t let her to be with Edwin… BUT we also sacrificed a lot… fri went to meet min after work to go orchard to buy the cake for her… then sat morning got to meet with min again to go orchard to get the cake then go to the restaurant at marina sq to talk to the ppl there about our plan… and guess what??? Step actually came late… me and min we were like so hungry liao never eat breakfast then she only reach at about 1.30… we were there like waiting for 1hr… so can imagine how hungry we are bah… then after she come we were like eating just like an gathering until the waiter came with the cake… then finally step know that we are celebrating for her… then we also pass her the presents we got for her… this yr she got everything she wanted so she should be very very happy… afterall one of the presents requires me to on my pc for 3 days without shutting it down… so also quite a bit of troublesome… but forget it bah… it’s her birthday… so we did so much for her so she better appreciates us… if not next yr got nothing for her… hehe

While waiting for Step and Edwin to arrive
Order this while waiting or say that we're too hungry... On another note... THIS IS VERY NICE!!! THOSE WHO LIKE CHEESE MUST TRY THIS!!!
Finally they arrived and helped us to take this...
The corn soup and salad are nice...
A soup based pasta for me...
The cake that require us to go all the way to orchard...
The ice-cream dessert that just taste so fabulous....
Finally some group photos... NO GUYS PLEASE!!

And finally the school survey finally started… with the sec 4s to start the ball rolling… hopefully nothing goes wrong… but shouldn’t have any problems bah… afterall I did a lot of troubleshooting and trying before I upload it to the server… and now even the staff survey and eas survey are up… so just wait till the student survey are done then let the staff do these 2 surveys bah… so basically I’ve finished all the projects!!! And now I’m so free cos I got no more projects on my hand… only left with the report generating for the sec 4s survey next week… then the sec 1 to 3 will start to do their survey… so should be able to see that I’ll be free until 19 & 24 oct when the school is doing the e-learning… that’s when I’ll be busy again bah… somemore got to do the migrating of data from the old portal to the company’s server as the server for the current old portal will be expiring soon… afterall I still need the it support side to help create a database for the old portal in the server before I can do anything else bah… hopefully the database can be created soon enough so that I can have something to do… and if possible I want to finish the migrating of data by this month… which I think it’s not possible anymore… but at least before the e-learning bah…

And me and min we finally sent in the photo for the clean & clear contest liao… seriously speaking if not for her I don’t think I’ll join that contest bah… anyway ppl do support us at http://www.mybestfriends.com.sg/vote.php?piccode=5120a50d86a05bcb1031b22faff9369d0fa32205 … your support is much much much appreciated… that’s about all for the time being bah… if next week I still so free I think I’ll come in and update again bah…

Last but not least,
“The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.”


~ { 3:07 pm }
remembering the days when u were by my side