<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15674294?origin\x3dhttp://irinui.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, March 1

Turn off mode or Blur mode?? Huh?? What's all these...

After such a long time, finally I’m back to blog again… As usual, I’m still busy with work… Never ending work… What to do?? Ppl are playing 太极 all the time… So I got no choice but busy lor… And guess what?? The turnover for Rozi’s position was so high… After Rozi came a person that doesn’t do work… Then after the one that doesn’t do work, a person who have no intention to stay in IT line came… Then after the one who have no intention to work in IT line got a job elsewhere, a new gal came… just teaching them the same things make me feel so tired… Luckily this new gal already promised mr ang that she’ll stay for at least 1 yr… But I really feel sorry for her… Cos now that TMF is the vp… The new gal just came for 3 days only then they go say that she’s blur lah she don’t know her stuff lah… YES~~ They are being unfair to her… Those who have common sense know that anyone who just started in a new environment need some time to adapt and adjust to the environment… Somemore it’s her first job and she only came for 3 days… And guess what?? They even say I in turn off mode… What the… If I really in turn off mode will so many things get done?? Will those unreasonable teachers get their things done?? After I heard about it I was so fed up that I totally got no mood to work liao… That time I was so fed up that I was planning to show them what it really meant by turn off mode… I even started to give them attitude… And all these started after that TMF became the vp… She’s like the trouble-starter lor… Even Rudy and Andrew also fed up with her… And now we’re boycotting her liao… I’m not going to do any of the things that she ask me to do… And Rudy is waiting for a chance to shoot her liao… Hopefully can chase her out of this school… Anyway it doesn’t concern me for long now… Cos most prob I’ll be going back to HQ in Mar… I now just hope that no one create any trouble that causes me unable to go back… Just that I feel so sad for the new gal… And she already feel like leaving liao… Anyway I now just endure for a bit more bah… Just until I go back to hq…

Anyways now I’m counting down to my TP liao… This coming fri is the big day… Hopefully I pass it on my first attempt… Got to really pray hard…

Last but not least…
“Most people assume the fights are going to be the left versus the right,but it always is the reasonable versus the jerks.”

~ { 11:42 pm }
remembering the days when u were by my side